Urban Nomads, with their laptops and smartphones in hand, live and work in urban areas.
Instead of renting office space, they prefer to go into a coffee shop and work there
quietly. They want to discover the world and to raise their children in a challenging
multi-cultural and diverse environment without losing sight of the comfort and well-being
of their child.
With emphasis on ergonomics and flexibility, a design that is compact, lightweight and
easy to store and of course natural colours and a modern leather finish, this Urban
Nomad model meets all wishes. Discover the Igo, Mutsy’s luxury pram: a delight to use and stroll with, both for parents and their children. The Igo range features an ultra-light carry cot of only 3.4 kg (available separately). The Igo seat has a soft cushion and can be clicked onto the frame both forward and rearward facing. The backrest and footrest can also be fully adjusted into the perfect sleeping position and the canopy can be made bigger, which is very handy when the pram is in the fully reclined mode. This functional pushchair can be folded into a very compact size, even with the seat fitted, before lifting with the extra carry handle and can be conveniently stored.
• folds extremely quickly and compactly, even with the seat fitted
• now even lighter: only 8.7kilograms
• converts fast and easily from stroller to pram
• height adjustable push bar
• ultra-sleek design
• adjusts to multiple positions, including a flat, ergonomically correct sleeping position
• reversible seat (sleeping position can also be adjusted to face both directions)
• front wheels swivel 360° for more flexibility
• extra-layered mosquito net fitting under the canopy to ensure good air circulation on warm days
• suspension in chassis and front wheels to guarantee child comfort on rough surfaces
• soft PAH-free mattress with breathable mesh layer
• The wheels can also be removed to create an even more compact unit.
• The front wheels are equipped with an integrated front wheel suspension, which improves comfort for the child, especially on bumpy roads.
• This front wheel suspension also ensures that the front wheels stay on the ground when turning (anti-wheel lift) which keeps the stroller stable and makes it easier to control
• The shape of the central upper frame hinge is extra safe for children.
• The push bar triggers are light to operate, for effortless folding-up.
• Folded: 70cm x 58cm x 39cm
• Folded without wheels: 63cm x 49.5cm x 18cm
• Open: 80cm x 58cm x 110cm
• Total weight: 13.2kg